Hue and Cry have returned to action in a big way with the release of the brand new album ‘Hot Wire’ and lots of live performances. The band are intent on capturing some ‘behind the scenes’ moments throughout the year with a sequence of photographs, from which Pat and Greg Kane will personally select to be made available as Extremely Limited Edition Fine Art Prints.
Using the finest inks and paper, only 10 prints of each selected photograph will ever be made available, making these numbered and signed editions severely limited and very collectable.
Sold on a strict first come, first served basis, what you are investing in is: –
– One of Ten Giclee prints of a ‘Behind The Scenes’ photograph personally selected by the band.
– Individually hand signed, numbered, and titled by the band themselves
– Supplied with an official certificate of authenticity.
– Produced on museum classic 310gsm acid free paper.
– Printed using epson ultrachrome k3 inks for its archival qualities.
– Professionally mounted and framed, with a choice of 3 frame colours (black, gold or silver).
– Carefully packed and dispatched by courier, ready to be hung.
As they are one off items made to order, please allow up to 25 working days for manufacture and delivery. Delivery is via courier only, and must be signed for upon reciept.