Hue and Cry are intent on capturing some ‘behind the scenes’ moments throughout their career with a sequence of photographs, from which Pat and Greg Kane will personally select to be made available as Extremely Limited Edition Fine Art Prints. This photo was taken after the Platinum Pass holders soundcheck at the ‘Hot Wire Weekend’ on 31st March 2012.
Using the finest inks and paper, only 10 prints of each selected photograph will ever be made available, making these numbered and signed editions severely limited and very collectable.
Sold on a strict first come, first served basis, what you are investing in is: –
- One of Ten giclee prints of a ‘Behind The Scenes’ photograph personally selected by the band
- Individually hand signed, numbered, and titled by the band themselves
- Supplied with an official certificate of authenticity
- Produced on museum classic 310gsm acid free paper
- Printed using epson ultrachrome k3 inks for its archival qualities
- Professionally mounted and framed, with a choice of 3 frame colours (black, gold or silver)
- Carefully packed and dispatched by courier, ready to be hung